Welcome to Barnard! We are excited to meet the new kindergarten, TK, and upper grade parents in our community!
Please give us your contact information via this online form so we can tell you about important summer dates, keep you informed of school events, and remain in touch throughout your years at our school. This is also how you can sign up for our new parent mentor program.
Here are some resources to help you prepare for school:
- Year at a Glance Calendar: This document contains a monthly listing of Barnard’s meetings, events and holidays for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Parent Handbook: Navigate your student’s first year at our school. This document is helpful to all parents, not just those in kindergarten and TK!
- New Parent Mentor Program: Join this program if you want to be matched with a seasoned Barnard family who can help guide you through your first few months at our school. Parents of incoming students in any grade are welcome to participate in this program. More information can be found here. Registration for this program can be completed on the PTA info form here.
- Barnard Calendar: Follow the school calendar to learn about upcoming events, holidays, and other important dates.
- Cafeteria accounts: Prepay for your students’ meals with your PayPams account on the SANDI Web site. Use this link to learn more about the meal program, register for an account and add money to your child’s cafeteria plan.
Sign up for PTA and school communications here:
Need more information? Have more questions?
Contact Love Zubiller and the Barnard Welcome Committee. We’re happy to help!